Monday, May 17, 2010

Sweet Treats

I’m a dessert person. I always need a little something after my dinner to satisfy my sweet tooth, otherwise it just doesn’t feel complete. But of course, I try to stick with low calorie options as much as possible, and I’m always looking for something new. That’s why I got very excited when my friend pointed out to me today that Skinny Cow – the brand behind those delicious, low-calorie ice cream sandwiches – has come out with a new line of ice cream cups in a variety of flavors. Choose from the following fabulous flavors: 


Chocolate Fudge Brownie – Rich chocolate ice cream with fudgey chocolate brownie bits (150 calories; 2 grams of fat) 


Dulce de Leche – Low-fat caramel ice cream with swirls of caramel (150 calories, 1 gram of fat)


Strawberry Cheesecake – Cheesecake ice cream with swirls of sweet strawberry (150 calories; 1 gram of fat) 


Caramel Cone – Low-fat ice cream with a sweet caramel swirl and chocolate-covered chunks of crunchy cone (170 calories; 3 grams of fat) 


Cookies ‘N Cream – The classic low-fat vanilla ice cream with crunchy chunks of chocolate cookie (150 calories; 2 grams of fat) 


Is it dessert time yet? 

No comments:

Post a Comment